Monday, November 12, 2007

BOOK SIGNING AT THE
Antelope Valley Winery
Holiday Open House, Music Festival & Sale
Saturday, November 17th, 12 to 3 PM
20th Street West & Avenue M

Most book signings are ordinary events, but not at the Antelope Valley Winery.
For the past three years I’ve been privileged to be invited to set up a table and tell people about all there is to see and do in the Antelope Valley.
While I’m selling and signing SAN ANDREAS AIN’T NO FAULT OF MINE, I’m being serenaded by the dulcet tones of Marc Macisso who also plays a wonderful sax. This year he’ll be joined by Joan Enguita.
Try to keep your mind focused while they’re barbecuing because the luscious aroma of buffalo burgers, buffalo dogs or wild boar sausage sandwiches with a side of buffalo chile wafts our way. Yummy. Lunch is only $5.
And since we’re at a winery, do join me in tasting the new release of 2005 vintage wines. The wine tasting is a bargin at $5 which includes a free 16 oz logo glass.
If meeting me was not enough to brighten your day, Cecil McLester, winemaker will be there as will my favorite clown, Riki-Tiki.
Do come by and say hello.
Bonnie Stone

No comments: