Friday, November 30, 2007

Best Things in Life are Free

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE

Free things to do with children in the Antelope Valley was the theme of my guest appearance on the local Time/Warner cable show. Lori Brown, the host, was a kind, professional television reporter. She and I chuckled over the picture of the cabbit I brought, but then time ran out and we didn’t get to show it. If you want to see what a cabbit looks like, go back to the picture page on my website.
For places to visit, I mentioned Apollo Park, Milestones of Flight Museum and Fox Field, all on the west side of Lancaster.
But, I added, there’s so much more including the twilight walk at my favorite place, the Prime Desert Woodland, in Lancaster.
When asked how to get to Randsburg, I had a menopause moment because I couldn’t think of the route immediately. I recovered by saying, “It’s in the book!” As our the hundreds of other free things to do with your children this holiday season. Explore and enjoy!

No comments: